Take your fundraising to the next level.
Motivate supporters. Attract business sponsors. Easily earn over 90% profit for your organization.Order Fundraising Cards
Plastic fundraiser cards are fast becoming the preferred choice of nonprofit groups as an effective and reliable source of funding. Offering an easy to carry plastic fundraising card is a winning triple play:
- Supporters who buy your card have further reason to shop local and benefit from the card by saving money every time they use it;
- Participating merchants promote their businesses for free and generate good will by sponsoring your group;
- And, best of all, you collect more money by choosing an easy and low cost approach to raising funds.
Is your school trying to raise money to keep your sports, music and other vital after school programs alive? Does your church group need to boost donations to support local community outreach? Is your nonprofit organization looking for additional resources to supplement government grants? Fundraising and discount card programs are a proven and easy-to-implement solution to all these budget challenges.
Fundraising Card Gallery
Learn how you can make a fundraising card program work for your organization.
Gathering merchants to sponsor your group with discount offers is so easy you can do it yourself. Your group members, sports team or volunteers call or visit a prospective business owner, describe the purpose and goals of your fundraiser, and explain that providing discount offers for the next year promotes their business while sponsoring your group. We can supply you with a list of discount offer ideas, such as two-for-one or buy one/get one free, and a sample sponsor sign-up form. Your business sponsors receive continuous positive advertising and the potential for a steady stream of new and returning customers for an entire year. Most merchants recognize the obvious benefits of sponsoring your group, so you can choose only the best offers to enhance the value of your fundraising card.
Let’s take a look at how the cents become dollars.
Partnering with Duracard®, where we design, print and ship your fundraiser cards directly from our East Coast facility, reduces your costs and increases your profit on every sale. Because we are a plastic card manufacturer and not a fundraising company that resells products, you can easily earn 90-98% profit or more for your organization depending on the card order.
Let the Duracard® plastic card printer team guide you through the design and order process.
The Duracard® customer support staff is happy to guide you step by step through the process of designing and ordering your customized plastic fundraising card. The standard card layout highlights your group’s name and logo in full color on the front, while the back features an array of special discount offers provided to your organization by local merchants and business owners. We help you create an original customized fundraiser card design, or, if you prefer, you can supply your own artwork. You also have the option to display a full color picture of your school, team or group on your fundraising card at no additional cost.
Order online or call today to learn more about all the great options and features of Duracard® fundraising cards.
- Use our professional designers or upload your own print ready art
- Standard thicknesses of .020" (20 mil) and .030" (30 mil) or ask about other thicknesses
- Standard size is 2 1/8" x 3 3/8" with 1/4" diameter rounded corners or ask us about custom die cuts
- Full or Spot Color (CMYK, 4 color process)
- Consecutive numbering or variable data personalization for names, numbers, PINs, etc. with provided database
- Bar coding with or without human readable characters printed below
- Hole and slot punching for round or lanyard or ask us about custom sizes and shapes
- Standard writable finish for signatures and handwritten personalization or ask about custom signature panels
- Scratch-off overlay panels for PINs, special promotions and contests