Reward your customers. Attract new buyers. Track consumer spending.
Loyalty cards are a familiar feature of today’s retail landscape as more and more business owners like you discover the marketing power of rewarding loyal customers. Loyalty cards and plastic VIP cards not only keep your current customers coming back again and again but also encourage first time shoppers to return as well. A loyalty card program is a convenient and effective tool for tracking your customers’ spending patterns, and the information you collect can help you design more targeted advertising campaigns and provide a higher level of personalized customer service.
Take advantage of technology to track your sales while building brand recognition.
Networked POS software and online banking systems now make it practical, efficient and cost effective for you to maintain and monitor your sales and customer preferences with a loyalty card program. When your customers carry a customized plastic loyalty card or VIP card in their wallet or purse, they carry your advertising and help build awareness of your brand. And, when they use the loyalty card or VIP card, they provide valuable information that could help you grow your business to the next level.
Trust Duracard® to provide you exceptional quality, service and value.
Duracard® Brand custom plastic loyalty cards, VIP cards and key tags are beautifully designed and competitively priced to fit your marketing budget. We use only the finest materials to produce cards that are durable and work well with continued use - over and over again. The Duracard® team is available to help you design a custom loyalty card or plastic VIP card with your logo and artwork and to answer your questions about customer loyalty card programs.
Order online or call today to learn more about all the great options and features of Duracard® plastic loyalty cards.
- Use our professional designers or upload your own print ready art
- Standard thicknesses of .020" (20 mil) and .030" (30 mil) or ask about other thicknesses
- Standard size is 2 1/8" x 3 3/8" with 1/8" diameter rounded corners or ask us about custom die cuts
- Full or Spot Color (CMYK, 4 color process)
- Consecutive numbering or variable data personalization for names, numbers, PINs, etc. with provided database
- Bar coding with or without human readable characters printed below
- Low or high density magnetic stripes encoded on track 1, 2, and/or 3
- Hole and slot punching for round or lanyard or ask us about custom sizes and shapes
- Standard writable finish for signatures and handwritten personalization or ask about custom signature panels
- Scratch-off overlay panels for PINs, special promotions and contests